Sunday, December 2, 2007

am i really online?

i have not been connected for days and i am not even sure how long it will last until i am disconnected. currently i am sharing the internet with my house mate Jonas. we have not figured out how we both can use the internet at the same time. so for the time being when i am using it he finds something else to do and vise versa. when i attempted to post a few moments ago it had disconnected me so i am worried it will do it again. i am sure we will figure it out. until then i am trying to do all the stuff i need to do online before i have to get off. it might be my last time.
anyway, today i have tried to unpack my stuff. its not easy cause i mostly want to just hide my things. i don't want them to be out for all to see. its taken me all day to figure out how i want my bed to go. i feel i have limited choices. especially since i want it by the window. i guess i will have to think of something because i want this room to be in order by the time i go to work. its asking a lot but it can be done.

No comments: