Saturday, December 22, 2007

do i know you?

so i was working with this guy today who kept talking to me about nothing i wanted to talk about. i was busy trying to do my crossword puzzle. normally i would talk with people if i had a chance but when someone starts off talking to me about my looks it doesn't sit with me well. he went on and on about how beautiful california is even though he has never been there. he asked me know long it would take to drive from california to minnesota and when i told him it would take days he didn't seem to believe me. he also asked me about this coworker who is now a special officer and he asked me if he was my boyfriend. i told him that was a personal question. he also told me i must live in queens because all people from california move to queens when they come to new york. i think he has been following me. he was trying to get me to compare california and new york city. then he said there is nothing in new york but time square. i named all these places to go: bronx zoo, battery park, museums, fleshing meadows, etc. but he wanted some place fun. so i mentioned coney island. he has only been there once. um if he thinks new york city is not fun he needs to open his eyes. i am so glad that i had other things to do during the shift so that i didn't have to deal with him the whole time. i ended up sneaking out early so that i could get away from him. that was my day how was yours?

1 comment:

Rockielle said...

I think he is the one who isn't fun! Anywhere can be fun if you make it that way.