Friday, November 23, 2007

what happened to the heat

i am already missing the west coast. it was so hot while i was over there. that's the great thing about california, i can always count on it being hot for me. i brought a jacket but i didn't need it. it's only here in new york that i need anything to keep the chill away. i think it was in the 30's today and i wore a dress cause i had nothing to wear. i had some major washing to do today. now i can wear my wool pants like a sane person. i am so glad i got to go to mexico and work on my tan. i just wish i had more time to work on it before traveling back to the icy part of the world. i'm trying to bust a move in my freezing apartment so i can work up a sweat. i'll probably end up taking a hot shower to bring back the feeling back to my feet. at least my blue toes match my blue fingers.

No comments: