Sunday, November 25, 2007

on the move

in a few days i will be moving to another apartment in Astoria. i have to mentally prepare myself for it or i will find myself with a ton of work to do the day before i move if not the day of the move. last night i forced myself to part with a few dozen pairs of shoes. i debated about it for minutes before i stuffed them into a bag and put them on the curb. i rarely wear any of the shoes so i should not have any separation anxiety over it. i just hope that if anyone does go through the garbage and they find my shoes that they will find a pair they like and make a good home for them. now i have to tackle my drawer. i have more socks than an average girl like me should have clogging up her space. i also have more stuff animals than i should ever admit. the plan is to sneak them out to goodwill when no one is looking. of course all this work that i have ahead of me for my move requires me to skip the gym for yet another week. the sacrifices i make to keep this move on track. such is the life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Serafina. Darn I look handsome in the photos below...LOL
I'm glad you're on the blog circuit. Not keep it up and write your a** off!